Company: Westmont Hospitality Group
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Housekeeper position will perform in accordance with company
standards as they relate to cleanliness of guestrooms and
maintenance of public areas, as well as to provide excellent
customer service. Responsibilities include cleaning guestrooms,
stripping of terry and linen, laundry duties, maintenance of public
areas, and protecting guest privacy and safety when within
reasonable control of the position to do so.
- Ensure guestrooms are properly stripped of bed linens and
terry, garbage, and debris.
- The guestroom will be adequately stocked with room and brand
standard items that are maintained in a clean and presentable
- Conducts self-inspections on each guestroom cleaned to ensure
all areas of cleaning and maintenance are covered.
- Consults with the front desk to communicate status of each
guestroom and report maintenance problems and areas of needed
- Adherence to OSHA policies including maintaining all bottles
properly labeled and ensuring chemicals are not mixed.
- Reports any suspicious activity by guests or others or any
unsafe conditions to manager and front desk in a timely
- Assists General Manager in Quality Assurance Evaluations to
ensure the hotel is meeting all housekeeping and cleanliness
- Meets guestroom and hotel cleanliness, maintenance, and
property upkeep standards at all times in accordance with the
Standard Operating Procedures.
- May include but not limited to laundry duties as stipulated by
General Manager including washing, drying, folding, stripping,
sorting, and cleanliness of guest room terry and linen as well as
maintenance of the laundry room, stocking of laundry supplies and
inventory of linen and guest room supplies.
- Ensures exceptional customer service to all guests and protects
guest privacy and safety when within reasonable control of the
position to do so.
- Regular work attendance which includes flexibility in work
schedule that may include afternoons, nights, weekends, and
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or any equivalent combination of education,
training and experience required.
- Prior hospitality experience preferred.
- Ability to stand and move throughout, from, and to office, and
continuously performs essential job functions.
- Lifting up to 45 pounds maximum.
- Frequent twisting, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching,
crawling, reaching, talking, hearing, seeing and smiling
- Frequent to constant standing, walking, and using hands to
fingers to feel/touch.
- The employee is required to push housekeeping and linen carts
weighing up to 25 lbs. and to climb stairs.
- The employee is required to be exposed to chemicals and
solvents and must demonstrate good physical and visual observation
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions
Keywords: Westmont Hospitality Group, Irving , Housekeeper, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!