Omni Care Culinary Internship
Company: Omni Hotels
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Patterned after the exotic charm of a Burmese city, the Omni Las
Colinas is a unique oasis that puts you close to the business and
cultural attractions of Dallas. Located on the Mandalay Canal in
Irving, Texas' prestigious Las Colinas Urban Center, the Omni
invites you to experience the elegance of a luxury hotel with a
sophisticated Asian touch.
The Omni Las Colinas' associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting
work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with
the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation
for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude
and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly,
motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Las
Colinas may be your perfect match.
Hands on training opportunity for someone to learn various
aspects of the hotel business. This culinary position is a "utility
player" who will rotate throughout various stations and departments
based upon business need. Omni Culinary Care Interns are provided a
summer internship opportunity that will result in guaranteed lead
culinary placement at the end of the summer season based upon
successful completion of the program. This position can be based
out of a variety of Omni locations!
- Flexible in working various entry level positions within the
- Position may rotate between stations including banquets and
- Attend to and anticipate guest's needs.
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility in scheduling.
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork.
- Attend Omni Care Internship training and enrichment seminars
through the summer season.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Operations
- Competitive pay + sign-on and retention bonuses
- Complimentary set of knives
- Work with us, play with us: Receive 3 FREE nights at any Omni
hotel or resort
- Weekly "Coffee Talk" with property chef to review progress
- Guaranteed Lead Culinary placement
- Housing options available at select locations
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong customer service skills
- Previous experience in a customer service position
- Willingness to learn and take on different projects
- Ability to adapt to changing environments
- Must be able to walk, sit, stand, squat, and lean during daily
business for extended periods of time.
Keywords: Omni Hotels, Irving , Omni Care Culinary Internship, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!