McCormick & Company, Incorporated, a global leader in flavor, is
seeking a Night Shift Warehouser reporting to the Department
Manager. This individual will work at the Dallas Plant located in
With more than $4 billion in annual sales, the Company
manufactures markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes,
condiments and other flavorful products to the entire food industry
- retail outlets, food manufacturers and foodservice businesses. We
create differentiating flavors consumers prefer with unmatched
quality, science, innovation and service. Every day, no matter
where or what you eat, you can enjoy food flavored by McCormick.
McCormick makes every moment and meal better
As a company recognized for exceptional commitment to employees,
McCormick offers a wide variety of benefits, programs and services.
Benefits include, but are not limited to, tuition assistance,
medical, dental, vision, disability, group life insurance, 401(k),
profit sharing, paid holidays and vacations.
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Under the general supervision of the Warehouse Workleader, will
perform general warehousing duties, which will include, but are not
limited to, unloading and storing incoming materials,
picking/shuttling/staging for production, unloading, storing,
picking/staging, and shipping, finished goods materials. Follow
detailed procedures and complete paperwork accurately to ensure
safe, consistent, and quality product. Work with teams to identify
process issues and improvement opportunities. Actively participate
in continuous improvement activities. Actively promote safety and
identify unsafe actions and conditions through the use of a
principle-based safety approach. Additional duties will include
labeling, stretch wrapping, periodic inventory counting, general
warehouse/dock sanitation, and other projects and duties
- Minimum one year warehouse experience in a manufacturing
- Forklift license is required. Demonstrated experience operating
a sit down and stand-up forklift.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds frequently and repeatedly.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents written in
English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence, and
effectively present information in one-on-one and small group
settings to customers, vendors, clients, and other employees.
- Ability to effectively communicate written and orally with all
levels of the organization, as well as internal and external
- Ability to apply common sense while performing standard
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to
function effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and adapt to an environment
with multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Ability to use critical thinking skills to identify improvement
opportunities and provide potential solutions.
- Ability to work overtime on short notice with flexibility in
start times and work days.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with MS Word and Excel.
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
McCormick does not offer employment visa sponsorships upon hire
or in the future. You must be lawfully authorized to commence work
upon being offered employment.