Senior Data Modeler (VP)
Company: Citigroup Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Citi's technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we're
looking for talented technologists to help build the future of
global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the
globe - we're changing the way people bank and how the world does
business. Citi's technology team supports business operations in
100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both
Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize
the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing
complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new
business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a
competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser
focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next
level through the power of Citi's unmatched globality and vast
- We are looking for a senior data modeler to join the team with
solid experience in developing conceptual, logical and physical
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with data owners to develop an in-depth
understanding of their data needs.
- Design and maintain conceptual, logical and physical data
models that conform to Citi standards.
- Collaborate with data modelers from various data domains to
ensure consistency of data models and other deliverables.
Experience and Skills
- Highly skilled data modeler with demonstrated ability in
developing conceptual, logical and physical data models.
- Solid understanding of data management concepts - data lineage,
data quality, metadata management, etc.
- Experience of data modeling with UML Class Diagrams is
desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong collaboration skills, with good track record in
establishing partnerships and teamwork.
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience.
Keywords: Citigroup Inc., Irving , Senior Data Modeler (VP), Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!