Digital Production Support Manager
Company: Citigroup Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Citi's technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we're
looking for talented technologists to help build the future of
global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the
globe - we're changing the way people bank and how the world does
business. Citi's technology team supports business operations in
100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both
Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize
the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing
complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new
business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a
competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser
focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next
level through the power of Citi's unmatched globality and vast
Digital Production Support Manager for Production Management
The position is within the GCB Technology Production Management
Organization with strong affiliation to international GCT, managing
technology services and delivery across the region for the Consumer
business. This position will have global scope and regional
accountability for multiple lines of businesses, or major services.
It will drive service improvements and customer availability for
end to end IT services delivered to GCG customers worldwide. The
position is accountable for the day-to-day execution of all service
delivery processes as well as the achievement of targeted service
performance, maturity level and risk profile. The role requires
skills in Project Management, Infrastructure Planning, Service
Management, Service risk profiling, Incident & Problem Management,
Change Management, Capacity Management, Product Management,
Commercial & Stakeholder Management. Production Service Managers
work closely with all regional and global technology CIOs, 3rd
party vendors and key business stakeholders for day-to-day service
management and improvement as well as communication and
Job Location- Irving, US & Jacksonville, Florida
- Global scope or regional accountability for multiple countries,
businesses, or major services.
- Accountable for the end-to-end service/service portfolio and
for the achievement of the target service performance, maturity
level and risk profile.
- Directs the day-to-day execution of all service delivery
processes. Partners with the Infrastructure Service Delivery
Manager for this purpose but assumes ultimate accountability.
- Leads engagement into service owners, application/development
teams, and key business stakeholders for day-to-day service
management and escalation.
- Owns communication of end-to-end service status and performance
into all operational and executive stakeholders.
- Application subject matter expert for day-to-day run management
including the following:
- Incident Management: Performs incident triage, root cause
analysis, and collect and validate business impact.
- Service Management: Manages service risk/maturity assessments
and drives the Service Improvement Plans.
- Knowledge Management: Develops/tests knowledge objects to
support increased L0, L1, and L2 resolution.
- Change Management: Review and approve changes.
- Capacity Management: Review capacity across service
- Continuity Management: Schedule and facilitate COB testing,
maintain recovery plans.
- Configuration Management: Build/update service
- Third Party Asset Mgmt: Manage 3rd party asset management
- 10+ years of experience and an understanding of the IT
environment to include applications, associated infrastructure
(network, servers, Data Centers, etc.).
- 5+ years of experience required in microservices , APIs and
middleware development and support using cloud platforms-AWS,
Pivotal Cloud foundry, Gemfire, API's.
- Experience required in Web-enabled application development,
Spring boot, Linux/Unix Navigation and Administration, Java script,
Java, HTML, CSSXML.
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation and Artificial
Intelligence technology platforms. Hands on experience in Python
- Knowledge of service management and service performance tools -
including ticket, change, and incident management.
- Successful experience managing service performance of
production environments with a focus on meeting/exceeding
established Service Level Objectives.
- Experience in monitoring products like Splunk, Wily and App
Dynamics is required.
- Middleware experience in Tibco, Solace messaging is
- Strong analytical skills in support of production issue
resolution and root cause identification.
- Strong organizational skills to manage a variety of work areas
and cross team engagements.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability
to communication complex topics to a diverse audience
- Bachelor's degree or higher ITIL Foundation certification will
be an asset.
- Prior experience in financial services preferred
- Effective people management skills to include experience in the
coaching and developing of other seasoned professionals, management
- Demonstrated ability to coach and influence leadership in
decision making process.
Keywords: Citigroup Inc., Irving , Digital Production Support Manager, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!