Do you have the career opportunities as a Financial Analyst you
want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity
for you to join Medical City Healthcare which is part of the
nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At Medical City Healthcare, we offer eligible colleagues
an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing,
dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you
want to work as a Financial Analyst where your passion for creating
positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to
caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next
opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Financial Analyst is responsible for ensuring the accurate
and timely preparation of work papers and analyses to report
practice operations, review performance benchmarks and assists in
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Prepare journal entries, projections and account
reconciliations as required to accurately report/ forecast
- Prepare monthly reports for corporate data submissions and
compile information to evaluate performance in relation to
- Prepare detailed monthly actual to budget variance reports to
support practice management.
- Assist in training of new/existing financial staff as
- Assist practice management, as needed with financial
information requests and questions.
- Participate in development and detailed review of operation
budgets and performance benchmarks.
- Ensure that all processing and reporting deadlines are
- Maintain strictest confidentiality to ensure that privileged
and/or proprietary information is adequately safeguarded against
- Perform other duties as required.
- Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and
"Mission and Value Statement".
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related
field as required. Additional related experience would be
considered in lieu of a completed degree program.
- Two years of progressive accounting experience; preferably in a
physician practice management or healthcare-related
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment,
practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist
integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than
1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA
Healthcare's graduate medical education leader. We provide
direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship
programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These
solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We
support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent
years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Financial
Analyst opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly
qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the
possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.