Technical Project Manager
Company: Verizon Communications
Posted on: June 7, 2021
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications,
information and entertainment products, transforming the way we
connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven
by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better
future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
We are honored that you are considering Visible as your next
place of employment. Visible is the first all-digital wireless
carrier in the U.S. Named by Fast Company as one of the most
innovative companies in the world, Visible offers unlimited
messages, minutes, and data, on Verizon's Network. Visible is
designed to fundamentally change the way millions of consumers sign
up for and manage their phone service. Although headquartered in
Denver, we have a permanent Work from Home Structure, and our team
members work remotely.
Visible Engineering Team is looking to hire a Technical Project
Manager. As a Technical Project Manager for the Data Intelligence
team at Visible you will drive our goals of delivering AI and ML
driven insights to our internal stakeholders. These insights will
provide our care agent tools and chatbot with the intelligence to
help our care teams and our automation to deliver best-in-class
service to our customers. If you are passionate about AI and ML,
have experienced delivering software projects, understand the
tradeoffs of these technologies and you're an expert in pushing
projects forward with relentless drive and unyielding stamina, this
is the right job for you.
- Lead multiple Data Intelligence related, complex technical
projects, serving as the bridge between our internal stakeholders
and our data scientist and data engineers.
- Drive project prioritization, and engineering/data science
rhythm, and unblock the team as needed.
- Create reports in Data Studio, Tableau or Power BI to support
data activities and data driven analysis.
- Anticipate project bottlenecks, provide blocking issue
management, make trade-offs, and balance business needs versus
- Lead project retrospectives, driving continual process
improvements throughout the project execution framework.
- Lead project close-out activities with our stakeholders.
- Understanding Visible's values, roll up your sleeves to do what
is needed to keep development moving.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A Master's Degree.
- Technical project management experience, leading highly complex
technical engagements utilizing cross-functional teams.
- Experience in defining both business and functional level
requirements, user stories/use cases, present state and future
state process flows.
- Strong project management fundamentals including project
scoping, risk analysis & mitigation strategies and change
management and other related project controls.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- Ability to drive clarity and consensus on projects that may
start off as being ambiguous.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following: voice &
chat, AI/ML, RPA, business intelligence.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate
our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Keywords: Verizon Communications, Irving , Technical Project Manager, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!