Who we are
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and
innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced,
high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one
of the largest & most iconic brands in the world.
As the only rapidly growing retailer, you may know us as your
friendly neighborhood store. You probably know our familiar name,
have seen our pervasive logo, and have tried our highly
sought-after products, such as Slurpee and Big Bite. "Brain Freeze"
is a 7-Eleven registered trademark for our 53-year old Slurpee and
with over 71,100 stores globally (more than any other retailer or
food service provider), we sell over 14 million a month.
But there's a lot more to our story and much more left to be
written. We are transforming our business, ensuring we are customer
obsessed and digitally enabled to seamlessly link our brick and
mortar stores with digital products and services.
At 7-Eleven the entrepreneurial spirit is in our DNA and has
been ever since our inception 90+ years ago. It's what drove us to
invent the convenience industry in 1927 by envisioning how a simple
ice dock could provide household staples such as milk and eggs to
better serve the needs of our customers.
Today we are redefining convenience and the customer experience
in big ways...we are fundamentally changing our culture and we want
talented, innovative, customer obsessed, and entrepreneurial people
like you to come make history with us.
How we lead
At 7-Eleven we are guided by our Leadership Principles.
Be Customer Obsessed Be Courageous with Your Point of View
Challenge the Status Quo Act Like an Entrepreneur Have an "It Can
Be Done" Attitude Do the Right Thing Be Accountable
Each principle has a defined set of behaviors which help guide
the 7-Eleven team to Serve Customers and Support Stores.
About This Opportunity
The Transportation Specialist will routinely complete those
tasks that will allow SEI Fuels to properly account for the volume
run through the business. This includes tasks that must be done on
a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. The primary trait needed for
success will be an attention to detail on processes, and the
ability to successfully perform fuels transportation tasks.
- Monitor tank inventory levels and carrier performance in
accordance with the Unbranded Supply Agreement (USA).
- Responsible for managing monthly volumes and reconciling
quarterly volume obligations to meet minimum volume commitments as
outlined in the USA and daily interaction with Supplier
- Daily decision-making responsibilities required to ensure
proper execution to meet contractual obligations for the assigned
- Manage, track and coordinate routine operations related to
Supply and Common shifts.
- Strong ability to actively seek opportunities within the
thresholds of the agreement that create financial benefits on a
daily, monthly and annual basis.
- Ability to research and verify that liftings have occurred as
designed and nominated for their assigned home terminals and
- Manage carrier performance and daily operations in KeyVu to
- Track and reconcile each store delivery in KeyVu to create
visibility and support Accounting reconciliation to reduce
shortages and write-offs.
- Manages misloads, cross-drops and contaminations and ensure
protocols and procedures are followed and the incident is logged,
paperwork is filled, and accounting has all the necessary backup
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by
EDUCATION: Bachelors/4 Yr Degree
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE: 5+ years
YEARS OF MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE: NA
- Experience in Transportation, Fuel Operations or Fuel
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts and practices
- Process improvement capabilities and problem-solving
- Strong analytical skills
- Decision-making skills
- Sense of accountability
- Highly motivated individual that requires minimal