Sales and Retention Specialist - $17 per hour + Commission
Company: Sirius XM
Posted on: June 7, 2021
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading
audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely
positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering
the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences
to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our
talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the
forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our
current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
Responds to inbound connected vehicle and land line calls from
customers of one or more OEM programs. This position is responsible
for delivering an exceptionally high level of customer service and
sales quality that meets the high expectations of our subscribers
and OEM clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles incoming calls from customers regarding subscription
status, renewal, cancellation with an objective to maximize
- Responsible for up-selling and/or cross-selling of premium
and/or multi-year service packages.
- Responsible for utilizing a sales-through-service approach in
retaining customers wishing to cancel services.
- Offers and educates on the benefits of products and services
and explains how the recommendation will add value to the
- Builds appropriate rapport with customers and clients.
- Uses common courtesy to achieve customer loyalty.
- Empathizes and acknowledges customer to create trust and
- Possesses ability to effectively diffuse high tension
- Logs and updates customer information in required
- Consistently meets departmental standards set for key
performance indicators such as service quality, schedule adherence,
conformance, attendance, and phone productivity.
- Meets established goals for revenue generation activities such
as conversion rate, contact rate, etc.
- Attends additional training as needed to support evolving
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience, preferably
in a contact center environment.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Flexible and willing to work on additional
assignments/department initiatives as needed.
- Ability to promote and offer program features and benefits to
- Ability to meet required call center production and sales
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with
employees at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone through
excellent phone etiquette.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making
- Commitment to "internal client" and customer service
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
while meeting expectations.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on
- Ability to work flexible schedule as business needs
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Strong computer skills and minimum of 30 wpm computer skills is
- Solid math skills.
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work
environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and
cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that
does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race,
creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or
citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender
identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual
orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or
waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Keywords: Sirius XM, Irving , Sales and Retention Specialist - $17 per hour + Commission, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!