Company: Pacific Dental Services
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Now is the time to join Pacific Dental Services. You will have
opportunities to learn new skills from our team of experienced
professionals. If you're ready to take your career to the next
level and gain valuable experience, apply today!
The primary purpose and function of the Clerk, Posting/Balancing
is to be responsible for placing all payments to the correct claim
and the correct account, and responsible for ensuring the balance
of assigned offices.
- Gather and prepare insurance reimbursements for manual or
electronic posting to appropriate office accounts.
- Reconcile individual payer transmissions or ScanLink deposits
in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work through exception and error reports associated with
maintaining and processing of insurance rejections,
offsets/withholdings, misapplied/unapplied payments and charges,
and returned checks as well researching any discrepancies.
- Manually post electronic payments and adjustments from eligible
ERA/EFT carriers and ScanLink when necessary.
- Provide auditors, billers, and other claims tracers with
assistance in the follow-up of outstanding claims payments.
- Works with team to maximize office collections.
- Balance and transmit payments to the bank.
- Scans deposit slips and EOB to the individual offices.
- Performs and maintains posting level per Company
- Communicate issues and suggestions to improve processes.
- Participate in meetings as required.
- Maintain an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor in
accordance with Company policy.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, as well as State,
Federal and other regulatory bodies.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree
- 1-2 Years of related experience.
- Experience in a multi-regional healthcare, retail, or dental
- Bachelor's degree and 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- QSI experience.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid time to volunteer in your local community
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and
does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age,
gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical
disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran
status, or military status.
Keywords: Pacific Dental Services, Irving , Posting/Balancing Clerk, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!