H&LS - Solution Architect
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000
employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 12 billion.
European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance
Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud,
Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the
Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos,
Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on
the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the
information space. Its expertise and services support the
development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural
approach and contribute to the development of scientific and
technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its
customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live,
work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information
Solution design & Architecture for RPA solutions
- Setting up RPA COEs
- Implementation of Best practices for solution design &
- Implement frameworks & methodologies for Automation
- Understand business process flows of different customers &
analyse automation potential.
- Requirement documents, Design, Build and support improved
- Mentoring a team of leads and Developers
- Build offerings based on new product releases & Atos AI
- Present Atos solutions to customers, work on proposals &
- Consulting assignments to build automation Roadmaps, Business
case & RoI, Process Assessments
- A high level of motivation, a strong work ethic and a
- 10-15 years' experience with Minimum of 2 years Hands on
experience on tools like UiPath, Automation anywhere, Blue
- Experience in setting up RPA COEs
- Extensive Design and Development experience on platforms like
- Good understanding of business processes, Experience of
conducting process assessment workshops, crafting roadmaps for
- Expertise on API calls, like REST, SOAP, JSON, post/get
- Expertise in Solution Architecture & Design, SDLC - Knowledge
of OCR, Digital Certificates and Encryption - Knowledge of MS
Windows & Server OS, AD, Networks, Security principles & IT general
- Good communication (English Language) - spoken/written
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued,
appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee
lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against
our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability
status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique.
Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed
our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all
of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel
that they are exactly where they belong.
Keywords: Atos, Irving , H&LS - Solution Architect, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!