Assistant General Manager
Company: Westmont Hospitality Group
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Extended Stay Division of Westmont Hospitality Group is
currently accepting resumes for a Assistant General Manager.
- Ensure that standards for personnel administration and
performance, service to guest, advertising, publicity, and type of
patronage to be solicited are met.
- Assist General Manager (GM) in reviewing reports from prior
day's business, prepare daily reports and bank deposits.
- Assist with tracking and ordering inventory.
- Inspect guests' rooms, public access areas, and outside grounds
for cleanliness and appearance.
- Answer guest's complaints and resolve problems; and render
lockouts and evictions.
- Assist the GM in carrying out supervisory responsibilities in
accordance with the organization's policies and applicable
- Assist GM with coordinating and conducting associate training
and development; as well as recruiting, interviews and hiring
- Manage critical financial functions for the hotel such as
ordering supplies for the hotel, securing bids when repairs need to
be made, billing corporate accounts in a timely and accurate
manner. Coding invoices for Corporate Accounting staff and payment
of hotel occupancy taxes
- Helping ensure that the hotel and hotel staff is consistently
adhering to standard operating procedures.
- Work with the Housekeeping staff to ensure the hotels guest
rooms and public areas exhibit the high level of cleanliness our
guests expect and deserve.
- Work with our Maintenance Staff to ensure a strong level of
maintenance upkeep throughout the hotel and compliance with
preventive maintenance procedures and policies of the hotel.
- Assist the GM in the hiring, training and motivating a staff of
about 7-10 people.
- Minimum of 2 years hotel management experience preferably in an
extended stay hotel.
- Previous experience with and ability to manage costs including
labor costs within a given budget.
- Proven track record of one's ability to manage existing and
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees and motivate
the team to reach and maintain their highest potential.
Keywords: Westmont Hospitality Group, Irving , Assistant General Manager, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!