Technical Project Manager
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Req ID: 132233
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our
team in irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Planning the project.
- Scheduling and designation of project tasks to team
- Execution of each phase of the project.
- Managing the project's budget.
- Communicating with all stakeholders.
- Sound foundational knowledge of infrastructure and
- Sense of balance between the roles of project manager and
- Ability to communicate effectively in both technical and
- 3+ years of event driven architectures (EDA)
- 3+ years of real time streaming platforms (Kafka)
- 3+ years of data modeling
- 3+ years of DAMA framework awareness
- Meta data management
- Data quality
- Data lineage
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Irving
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Information Technology, IT Manager, Project Manager, Consulting,
Manager, Technology, Management
Keywords: NTT DATA, Irving , Technical Project Manager, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!