Join the team that powers the global real estate economy -
CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is
to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global
real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000
employees globally serving the financial services and insurance
industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we
serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are
growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working
together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and
data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter
business decisions through data-driven insights. We take
initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make
transparency a must-and engage, include and collaborate at every
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work
environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our
You want to be part of something exciting! CoreLogic Innovation
Labs in Irving, TX is where you will experience a truly innovative
and agile work environment, centered on producing the best digital
solutions for our clients. You are interested in working in a
collaborative environment using test driven development, paired
programming methods, and continuous integration in a creative
open-floor office space.
You are a curious and inquisitive, open-minded, collaborative
designer who has a passion for design and partnering with product
managers and developers to produce valuable solutions. You will
work with product managers to guide product decisions through
research, and develop visual design, user flows and wireframes for
iterative feedback from clients and developers.
We are seeking self-motivated, team oriented user experience
practitioners who are prepared to challenge requirement focused
development with a user-centered design process built around
empathy for our users. Our UX teams are responsible for driving
user experience through a process of research discovery and
solution framing - ultimately delivering the best product
experience for our users while additionally providing
industry-leading business solutions for our customers.
- Collaborate with technical product managers, analysts,
designers and developers to design user experiences.
- Gather information and develop solutions based on user
- Facilitate various methods of user research and testing and
analyze and report findings. Develop and help maintain user
profiles and personas.
- Create process flows, information and content architecture, and
wireframes at varying degrees of fidelity, including high-fidelity
visually accurate designs
- Create interactive prototypes using InVision or similar
- Produce accurate design specifications required to implement
- Present research, wireframes, prototypes and designs to
stakeholders for review.
- Work with lead/team members to determine efficacy of given
- Be a user experience advocate and champion of the user.
- Travel to onsite locations to conduct user research.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- BA/BS or greater in design, human-computer interaction (HCI),
or equivalent professional experience
- Two or more years of UX design experience.
- An online portfolio demonstrating past work experience and
relevant, user-centered design solutions
- Clear understanding of research-based principles of designing
interfaces from the perspective of the end user
- Knowledge of principles of interface design, use of interactive
technologies and user-centered design methods and best
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal and
- Ability to work with highly technical teams in an agile,
- Experience with usability testing and interpretation of
- Proficiency in a variety of modern design tools such as
InVision, UXPin, and Sketch as well as a natural curiosity for new
- Proven experience developing innovative and creative solutions
to complex user problems
- Experience in UI Design and/or Visual Design preferred but not
development skills are a plus
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce
and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's
unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered
work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and
professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits
package. We are better together when we support and recognize our
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people
available, without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other
basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains
a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below
to find out more about our company and associates.