Posted on: June 8, 2021
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with data owners to develop an in-depth
understanding of their data needs.
- Represent business concepts, their definitions, properties, and
relationships via modeling.
- Design and maintain domain based conceptual and logical data
models that conform to Client standards.
- Collaborate with Application leads and ETL Lead from various
data domains to ensure consistency of data models and other
Experience and Skills
- 10 years of relevant experience in Apps Development or systems
- Hands on experience with using tools to document process, data
models, flows and requirement management using tools such as Erwin,
SQL Developer, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Confluence, Jira.
- 7 yrs. of professional experience with in-depth Conceptual /
Logical/ Physical Data Modelling skillset.
- Recent 5 years must be in OLAP/Data Warehouse Data modeling
- Strong in SQL, PLSQL, T-SQL and Query Tunning.
- Demonstrated ability in developing domain based conceptual and
logical data models.
- Good understanding of data management concepts - data
governance, data quality, metadata management, master data
- Proactive, problem-solving, self-motivated and independent
- Comfortable driving execution of tasks with limited information
or ambiguity, and mentoring junior data analysts, ETL developer and
Data quality analyst
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability
to monitor linkages/dependencies and tight deadlines
- Clarity and precision in oral/written communication
- Strong collaboration skills, with good track record in
establishing partnerships and teamwork.
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience, Master's
Keywords: VIRTUSA, Irving , Data Modeler, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!