Company: Primrose School
Posted on: June 8, 2021
As an Assistant Teacher at Primrose School of Las Colinas
located at 700 Fluor Drive Irving, TX 75039 you will help young
minds explore, discover and understand the world around them.
We are growing and currently looking for qualified teachers to
join our Primrose Family. Each new addition to the Primrose Family
has the opportunity to strengthen the message of why we do what we
do, to reinforce how we make a difference, and to expand our
ability to serve more children and families.
"Today I turned a frown into a giggle"
"Today I inspired the people who will change tomorrow"
Join our high quality environment with:
- Supportive Leadership Team that provides ongoing professional
- Interactive and engaging curriculum/lesson plans provided for
- All classroom supplies provided by the school
- Positive campus culture and exciting events!
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable - more reliable than spontaneous
- Energetic - Able to engage children in a variety of
- People-oriented - enjoys interacting with people and working on
- Adaptable/flexible - enjoys doing work that requires frequent
shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented - would rather focus on the details of work
than the bigger picture
- High integrity, competent, confident and coachable
- Pleasant/friendly demeanor and an outgoing personality
- Highly professional and dependable
- Excellent communication, good listening, follow-up and
problem-solving skills, including high coping capabilities
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of Las
Colinas and the local, state or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning
curriculum and programming.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of Las Colinas
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary.
Primrose School of Las Colinas is an accredited private
preschool that provides a premier educational childcare experience.
We offer year-round programs for children from infant through
elementary-aged school age.
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated
franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at
each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit
programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and
its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and
position titles vary by school.
Keywords: Primrose School, Irving , Assistant Teachers, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!