Marketing Specialist - Asset Management
Company: Denny's Inc
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Essential Functions (Key Responsibilities)
- Manages the internal Data Asset Management Hub, ensuring assets
are organized, cataloged, tagged, and shared as needed.
- Establishes and facilitates asset workflow, file naming
conventions, and meta-data standards across cross-functional
- Works with Account Team and photographers and receipt of raw
images ensuring all assets are added to the Hub.
- Works with Account Team to understand retouching needs for
images and facilitates estimates with outside vendors.
- Manages the entire retouching workflow, serving as a conduit
between third-party retouchers and internal stakeholders,
documenting all feedback, and providing references as needed.
- Manages stock photography and font license agreements and
- Manages ongoing relationship with Hub vendor working
collaboratively with IT.
- Works collaboratively with Creative, Legal, Account, and Media
teams on video/broadcast needs of the brand.
- Works with Creative Team and negotiates with producers to
ensure accurate talent and music estimates based on approved
broadcast/video scripts and intended use.
- Tracks talent usage expirations and needs, facilitating updated
talent agreements and documenting all talent and usage
- Gathers assets and files based on internal and external needs
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor's Degree in marketing, graphic design or related field
Minimum 3 to 5 years working in an Asset Management or Business
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Ad Agency experience preferred.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of video and
image formats and best practices.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple
- Prior experience with advertising contracts, talent, and usage
- Experience developing and managing complex internal work
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention to
- Ability to work cross-functionally and to coordinate
communication across diverse workgroups.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Denny's, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity for all persons regardless of age, race, creed, color,
national origin, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information,
military or veteran's status, criminal background, or any other
characteristic protected by Federal, State, or local law.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of
the application process should contact 864-597-8000. PLEASE DO NOT
CONTACT THIS NUMBER TO CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION.
Keywords: Denny's Inc, Irving , Marketing Specialist - Asset Management, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!