Digital Marketing Analyst
Posted on: June 8, 2021
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you
join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves thousands of
business and technology leaders at global conferences each year.
You'll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited career
development opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology
and business. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with
people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our
upcoming recruiting events here!
Digital Marketing Analysts at Evanta have unique impact in that
they are responsible for the data and insights process end-to-end.
From working with the development team to optimize data capture at
the source, to building the data pipeline and reports, to packaging
insights share with your stake holders, it's a great opportunity to
have real impact on the business.
This role will primarily support our Marketing team but will
also be involved in other analytics initiatives. You should have
experience owning marketing analytics reporting for web or mobile,
email marketing, and/or digital media. The role requires someone
with great analytical mind and accompanying skills, plus the
ability to project manage effectively and own relationships with
your stakeholders. The role will report to the Director of
What you'll do
- Own our marketing analytics reporting consisting of Web,
mobile, advertising, email marketing, and database marketing
- Build our next generation of marketing reports and dashboards
in Power BI with specific focus on acquisition and audience
- Provide regular updates on marketing performance to VP
Marketing and VP Business Operations
- Improve our Google Analytics 360 instance, manage Tag Manager,
and project manage migration to GA4 in later 2021
- Work in SQL, Alteryx, Big Query, Power BI to make it all
What you'll need
- 1+ years experience with marketing analytics
- Experience in web or mobile analytics
- Excellent in Excel
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with a major business intelligence and data
visualization tool (Power BI, Tableau, Looker, etc)
- Curious and analytical by nature with demonstrable passion for
- Problem solver who can take high level business questions and
reframe problem so we can use data to creatively find
- Self-starter who can prioritize their day and ask for support
- A Builder
- A clear communicator who can explain complicated data topics to
people who don't 'speak data'
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with
ability to juggle multiple priorities
Job Requisition ID:51603
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that
you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment
notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only
use the back button within the application, not the back arrow
within your browser.
Keywords: Gartner, Irving , Digital Marketing Analyst, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!