Marketing Brand Planning Specialist
Company: Denny's Inc
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Essential Functions (Key Responsibilities)
- Works with data and insight partners to identify guest trends
for brand consideration and review.
- Assists in research leading up to biweekly Marketing Leadership
team meetings and quarterly Denny's Leadership Committee
- Leads research and analysis on Denny's and competitive
creative, bringing recommendations on guest-facing messaging and
strategic opportunities to Marketing Leaders
- Develops briefs for Denny's internal agency, leveraging guest
intelligence, understanding of key business needs, and stakeholder
- Conducts product research studies in support of head of product
development and marketing/menu team.
- Analyzes research and uses it to develop presentations that
feature insights that will spark the creativity of the internal
- Works with creative, calendar, insights and marketing
leadership to ensures briefs and briefings to the Denny's internal
agency are on-time and have cross-functional alignment.
- Evaluates custom product research proposals from current and
potential partners, to maximize impact on the Denny's
- Manages relationships with key research and analytics partners,
both internal and external.
- Assists in ensuring strategic alignment between agency of
record and Denny's internal agency creative.
- Develops surveys and questionnaires as part of first-party
studies and/or focus groups, to better understand guest
- Provides recommendations for development of guest research
plans and format for new products, platforms, and concepts.
- Leads measurement and reporting of product tests and in
partnership with Menu & PD teams, makes recommendations for local
and/or national expansion.
- In partnership with the broader Marketing Intelligence team and
agency partners, leads discussions on emerging target audiences and
creative best practices, providing research and learning
opportunities to the business, along with recommendations to drive
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
4-year college degree, preferably in Marketing, Business or
4+ years of relevant experience or graduate degree equivalent
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Significant experience with PowerPoint and Excel; familiarity
with basic quantitative analytical methods and tools in Excel
- Exposure to analytic, insight, and research tools a plus
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills; able to quickly
build cooperative and productive relationships with internal
business partners and external vendors
Denny's, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity for all persons regardless of age, race, creed, color,
national origin, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information,
military or veteran's status, criminal background, or any other
characteristic protected by Federal, State, or local law.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of
the application process should contact 864-597-8000. PLEASE DO NOT
CONTACT THIS NUMBER TO CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION.
Keywords: Denny's Inc, Irving , Marketing Brand Planning Specialist, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!