Sr Accounts Payable Associate
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the
insights through data and next generation technology that help
millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From
the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to
innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest
challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source
for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful
economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy
housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and
inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking.
A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and
directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team
members are the best in the business, and we will continue to
recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our
- Process daily deposits to client and CoreLogic bank accounts
and process custodial disbursements to taxing authorities for the
commercial and residential business according to set schedules,
controls, SOP's, and SLA's. Segregation of duties compliant
- Process online web payments to various jurisdictions, balance
funding, post payments to Oracle.
- Daily desktop deposit as well as disbursement and funding
balancing, logging, and posting.
- Daily verification of funding and archive of balancing, logs,
and processing material.
- Month end close and reporting and activity.
- Daily liaison with operations and other internal and external
- Participate in client, RegAB and Sox audits as required.
- Fully Cycle Deposit and Accounts Payable processing (SOD
- Wire and ACH payment processing.
- Participate in accurate and timely closing of General ledgers
on a monthly basis.
- Deliver results individually and as a key team member in a fast
paced, high performance culture.
- The function will include funding verification, RegAB reporting
and compliance and outstanding checks reporting.
- College degree preferred.
- 4+ years related experience (college education may count for
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for
reporting, presentations, information sharing.
- Excellent customer and listening skills - builds customer
confidence through commitment and delivery of customer
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills to retrieve, query,
create, update and manipulate documents and spreadsheets containing
formulas and formatting.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously while
- Tenacity for solving detailed / complex issues
- Strong analytical skills and good judgment
- Ability to adapt to change in a high volume fast pace
- Ability to train and provide feedback to others
- Ability to collaborate with peers, other departments and
clients to improve processes and share best practices
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce
and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's
unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered
work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and
professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits
package. We are better together when we support and recognize our
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people
available, without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other
basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains
a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below
to find out more about our company and associates.
Keywords: CoreLogic, Irving , Sr Accounts Payable Associate, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!