Important Note: During the application process, ensure your
contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and
upload your current resume when submitting your application for
consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will
need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by
both email and text message. In order to receive text message
invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number
designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact
information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put
our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking
candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a
workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with
outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development,
and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo
infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells
Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and
innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our
customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
This position will provide support and maintenance as it relates
to applications currently housed on EIW (Enterprise Information
Warehouse) Teradata platform. Will need to manage various work
efforts and prioritize delivery. Provide valuable insight on
requirements identification and artifact documentation as it
relates to change management. Ability to develop and run SQL on
Teradata. Understanding of autosys and batch processing. The
position will provide business analysis, impact assessment, and
support Agile transformation.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing assistance to identify, evaluate, and develop
solutions that are cost effective and meet or exceed business
- Working with end-users, partners, and cross functional teams to
provide project support, resolve questions, assess needs, and
- Providing production support, testing, validating changes,
writing requirements, documentation, and change management related
to tool releases and other
- Working with user groups to provide training, resolve
questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Documenting system requirements and high level designs.
Preparing specifications for system changes. Recommending and
initiating systems testing.
- Identifying dependencies and assessing change impact for new
platform enhancements and system integrations.
- Manage end to end integrated testing.
- Coordinate communication plans, test strategies, test plans,
and detailed test execution schedules.
- Lead meetings during all phases of project to facilitate
testing across all involved groups and applications
- 5+ years of business systems analysis or design experience as
demonstrated through work, military, or education
- 3+ years of Teradata experience
- 3+ years of PAC2000 experience
- 3+ years of Autosys experience
- 3+ years of JIRA experience
- Knowledge and understanding of operation work
- Knowledge and understanding of governance and compliance
expected from providing solutions in systems and technology
- Ability to gather, organize, and interpret data
Other Desired Qualifications
- Expereince leading agile scrum teams
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon
the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
for benefits information.