Global Financial Crimes CoE UAT Execution Lead, Vice President
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Global Financial Crimes CoE UAT Execution Lead, Vice
- Requisition # 10043349-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Irving, TEXAS
- Date Posted 04/29/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Reporting into the Director of Global CoE Program Delivery, this
new position has been created for the purpose of supporting the
initiative to establish and manage Global Financial Crimes Division
(GFCD) Operations Centers of Excellence (CoE) User Acceptance
Testing Team for BTMU.
This role is reposnsible for leading all aspects of the Americas
UAT Execution team for Financial Crimes operations. The role
supports Financial Crimes Operational activities and touchpoints
across all lines of defense with a focus on UAT Planning, Test Case
Creation, Test Execution, Target State Process and Operating Models
alignment, Planning and Change Management, global, regional,
cross-functional, and external coordination and communication.
Major Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- User Acceptance Testing Planning and execution: Lead will
create User Acceptance Testing Plan and then support onboarding of
resources to initiate the testing. The lead will be responsible for
test case creation and creation. Periodic triage meetings with all
project stakeholders will be conducted by the lead.
- Testing Coordination and Support: Coordinate the testing with
technical team, user community, global operation leads, technical
and business leads and make sure testing is conducted in line with
the Testing Standards. Provide support to the projects based on
team's availability and lead larger testing efforts.
- Testing Automation and Modernization: Lead test automation of
regression test cases for systems. Train the team on design and
automation of test cases. Provide appropriate effort and timelines
for test automation and take ownership to complete testing on
- Test Planning and forecasting: Work with theregional teams to
create UAT resource and effort forecast for upcoming year for the
projects. Manage deviations during the year on the approved
projects for testing.
- Global Co-ordination and Communication: The test execution team
will be located offshore. Co-ordinate with the execution team and
as required provide point of escalation.
- Reporting and Analysis: Ongoing monitoring, tracking, analysis
and reporting on initiatives and testing plans. Exposure to
capacity models, resource requirements, and performance metrics is
important. Review and analyze internal and external business
drivers (including, but not limited to industry trends, regulatory
guidance, management feedback and global initiatives) to assess the
impact to the program/operations and recommend adjustments as
necessary.Provide feedback for process improvement, lessons
learned, program enhancements, and strategic alignment with
business or other programs.
- A Bachelor's degree is required. MBA or Master's degree in
business, finance, legal or related fields are preferred
- 7+ plus years of leading User Acceptance Testing for Financial
Crimes, preferably within a global organization in a role directly
involved with leading estimation and change management
- Hands on experience in creating and executing test case
automation tools such as Selenium or similar
- Operational experience in one of the following areas:
Transaction Monitoring and Alert disposition, Sanctions Screening,
or KYC operations
- A comprehensive understanding of AML/BSA/OFAC controls
- Experience in leading UAT for Actimize SAM, WLF, KYC, CDD and
- Experience building and leading a team with a proven record of
- Strong investigative and research skills
- Experience managing production and quality results
- Experience managing production and quality results
- Understanding of UAT Standards for AML, KYC and Sanctions
- Experience in mapping Business processes with System
requirement and conduct alignment.
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal communication and
- Experience with taking ownership and accountability of
deliverables in a cross-functional environment
- Track record of delivery excellence in complex and demanding
- Analytical skills and MS Office proficiency
- Fundamental knowledge of data lifecycle as it applies end to
end financial crime processes (collection, storage, usage,
transfer, retention and disposal)
- Able to accurately interpret data and systems flows (upstream
vs downstream systems, connection/integration of compliance systems
with core banking systems)
- Process-oriented coupled with an ability to develop appropriate
- Experience of implementing Financial Crime platform based on
Actimize AML or SAS AML modules a plus
- CAMS Preferred.
- Analytical with strong problem-solving skills
- Highly collaborative and strong communication skills
- The ability to interact effectively at all levels of the
organization, including Bank staff and management.
- Thorough understanding of an effective financial crimes risk
- Self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously and
initiate and prioritize own work.
- Ability to prioritize work between multiple projects, meet
deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and
- Ability to balance the best interests of the Bank, its
customers and employees
- Ability to work with diverse functional and regional teams
- Solid judgment, strong negotiating skills, and a practical
approach to implementation
- Strong ability to facilitate complex discussions with MUFG
management and stakeholders
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and
skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds,
perspectives and experience of our workforce to create
opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not
discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such
as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness
of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment
decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire
into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made.
Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have
been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain
Keywords: MUFG, Irving , Global Financial Crimes CoE UAT Execution Lead, Vice President, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!