Account Payable Supervisor
Company: FloHawks Plumbing Septic
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Responsible for recording accurate and timely posting of all
such activity and managing other AP clerks.
- Oversee and verify clerks AP invoices and purchase orders work
- Performs the day-to-day activities related to Accounts
- Uses established systems and controls to verify the integrity
of posted items, systems, processes and data.
- Respond to management as assigned with accurate and timely work
to facilitate financial needs.
- Responds to internal and external phone calls and requests for
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work
procedures and instructions and generally accepted accounting
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, vendors and
others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Coordinates with other departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years Accounts Payable
- 3-5+ years Accounts Payable Supervisory experience
- In depth, solid working understanding of the Microsoft Office
Suite of products including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Great Plains (GP) experience is a plus.
- Experience with Access and PowerPoint is a plus.
- Multiple company/multiple entity experience a plus.
- General knowledge of accounting and understanding of the
general ledger accounts and how they relate to invoices and
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Bachelor's degree (Highly Preferred)
Keywords: FloHawks Plumbing Septic, Irving , Account Payable Supervisor, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!