Enterprise Wide Accounting Leader
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Develop the Global Record-To-Report Roadmap to deliver business
benefit and overall end user improvement. This will include process
management and governance for "end to end" global RTR process
including global design, performance, technology road map and
continuous improvement. Includes working directly with stakeholders
and cross functionally with other teams.
- Define and implement targeted KPI measures, lead benchmarking
activities and identify/lead continuous improvement opportunities
that result in long term sustained process improvement
- Collaborate and partner with Controllership, Tax, Treasury,
FP&A, IT, and Global Business Services to ensure global
alignment of priorities, management and influence of results in a
- Partner with change management team to ensure effective
adoption of process changes
- Partner with IT to identify and deploy leading edge technology,
automation (RPA) and other digital enhancements that result in
process ease of use and reduction in time to complete close
- Lead and engage the Accounting team in the creation of a
culture of continuous improvement for Record to Report (processes,
systems, data, training, people)
- Assist in other Finance projects, including M&A and key
- Assist in the month-end close process as applicable.
- Collaborate and assist the business in understanding necessary
accounting for operational transactions.
- Identify, research and document key accounting positions and
adoption of new accounting standards and policies.
- Proactively identify and evaluate transactions, complex
accounting judgments and financial results ensuring that US GAAP
and company policy are appropriately followed and documented.
- Supervise, train and develop accounting team members.
- 10+ years of accounting and reporting experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required, MBA
- CPA Required
- Excellent project management skills; active role in the change
management of process improvement in an enterprise wide accounting
change initiative demonstrating influence and leadership
- Ability to lead and collaborate with multi-national/global
Finance team and Shared Service model
- Clear and demonstrated understanding of accounting close
process/RTR, US-GAAP and SEC reporting with ability to apply and
- Assurance and/or Advisory experience at a manager/senior
manager level with national accounting firm preferred.
- Good understanding of SEC quarterly close timelines and
deliverables for the consolidated entity including required
disclosures within the Form 10-Q and 10-K.
- Prefer experience with SAP ERP environment.
- Continuous improvement mindset; Lean Six Sigma training a
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to
lead and present to a broad range of audiences including executive
- Ability to attract, develop and grow talent, while creating
pipeline/succession planning for the Controller/Finance
Keywords: Celanese, Irving , Enterprise Wide Accounting Leader, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!