Application Specialist Lead Analyst (VP) - TTS Production Support Technology
Company: Citigroup Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Citi's technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we're
looking for talented technologists to help build the future of
global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the
globe - we're changing the way people bank and how the world does
business. Citi's technology team supports business operations in
100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both
Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize
the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing
complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new
business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a
competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser
focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next
level through the power of Citi's unmatched globality and vast
We are seeking a passionate senior/lead to help support our
application support team in Irving Texas.
- The Apps Support Tech Lead Analyst is responsible to partner
with multiple technology teams to ensure appropriate integration of
functions to meet goals; identify and define necessary system
enhancements; analyze existing system logic, identify problems; and
recommend and implements solutions.
- Provides expertise in area and an advanced level of
understanding of the principles of apps support.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives for
complex, high impact application enhancements and problem
resolution through in-depth analysis and evaluation of complex
business processes, systems and industry standards; documents
- Partners with multiple technology areas and management teams to
ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals.
- Works closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts and
Systems Analysts to determine and document Systems impacts and
- Considers the implications of the application of technology to
the current environment.
- Identifies risks, vulnerabilities and security issues;
communicates impact; proposes risk mitigation options.
- Acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts;
- Provides in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define
problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Directly impacts the business by influencing strategic
functional decisions through advice, counsel or provided
- Persuades and influences others through strong and
comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years experience
- Practical problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal skills and relationship
- Service oriented attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working or leading requirement gathering efforts for
multiple large development projects at one-time
- Proficient using basic technical tools and systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Keywords: Citigroup Inc., Irving , Application Specialist Lead Analyst (VP) - TTS Production Support Technology, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!