Systems Engineer - US
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Infosys is seeking UI Developer -In this role you will
contribute to the implementation of the Software Development
lifecycle activities from development and testing to implementation
and support activities as per project plan. You will develop code,
create artifacts like test specifications, perform testing and
implement relevant go live activities. You will have the
opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the
industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free
solutions to meet our clients' business needs. You will be part of
a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are
encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Irving /
Richardson TX or be willing to relocate to the area. This position
may require travel to project locations.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply.
- Experience in Angular (version higher than 2 and above) .
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap,JSON,REST Webservices
- Experience in working in Agile and Scrum methodology software
development life cycle.
- Good Analytical skills
- Experience and understanding of in Production support and
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by
telephone, email, or face to face. Travel may be required as per
the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services
and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems
and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients
through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise
with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of
change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to
deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight.
Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement
through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and
ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please
visit us at www.Infosys.com
Keywords: Infosys, Irving , Systems Engineer - US, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!