Senior Java Developer - Dallas, TX
Posted on: June 9, 2021
About the Opportunity:
Your primary focus will be on designing and developing
applications using Java to manage an IoT based event driven system
using technologies like AWS IoT, Spring state machine, Spring Boot,
REST, JSON, Kubernetes, Docker, NoSql databases and
Git/Github/Gitlab. You will be fully utilizing AWS with services
such as Cloud Formation Templates, EC2, EKS, Lambda, API
Gateway(Apigee), and many more. You will ensure that the components
and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You
will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different
layers of the infrastructure and participate in team design
sessions and scrum/agile ceremonies. If required, you must be
willing to wear any of the other hats that is required to make the
project successful and always ready to learn new technology on the
fly and deliver the results.
Must Have Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or
equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience with development and designing
applications using Java, Spring, Spring boot frameworks.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in relational or non-relational
database management systems.
- Minimum 5+ years experience with Unit and Integration testing
with Junit, Selenium, Cucumber JS unit testing library (Jest,
- 5+ Experience developing with large microservice-based
architectures, container orchestration frameworks:
- Understanding of MVC / MVVM / MVP structure and development
- Minimum 2+ Years experience in AWS Cloud technologies which
should include one or more of: Cloud Formation Templates, S3, EC2,
Lambda, Route53, CloudFront, API Gateway(Apigee)
- Minimum 2+ Years hands-on backend microservices & API
development using Java Spring Boot, Node.js, REST, JSON, NoSQL
databases, MongoDB/PostgresSQL and Tomcat
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them
into technical requirements.
Good to Have:
- Good experience with API development using Java and
- AWS Developer Associate Certification or other similar AWS
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools.
- Familiarity with code versioning Git (Gitlab).
- Familiarity with backlog management tools like JIRA.
Keywords: Catalyte, Irving , Senior Java Developer - Dallas, TX, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!