Third Party Risk Analyst- NA CBORC
Company: Citigroup Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Role: The Third Party Risk Analyst (TPRA) a significant role
within Citi's Consumer Business Operations Risk and Control (CBORC)
organization. The TPRA is responsible for various risk and control
monitoring processes. The TPRA is focused on analyzing data from
various due diligence evaluations, monitoring resolution of
Supplier Issues (Follow-Up items, CAPs, Supplier Complaints, etc.),
acting as a SME and key resource for ensuring Suppliers, BAOs, and
other key stakeholders are compliant with the Third Party Risk
Management Policy and Citi Supplier Standards (and other applicable
Policies) by providing guidance and assistance with completion of
Third Party Utility (TPU) tasks, Gap Dispositions, supplier/BAO
questions and support to their internal Peers, as needed.
Responsibilities: The Third Party Risk Analyst is responsible
- Manage supplier Annual Risk Review (ARR)/certification process
by analyzing Supplier information and data for various due
diligence tests as required by TPRAP/RTR requirements, and internal
- Review, assess and act on results of TPRM assessments/controls
(e.g. IS, CoB, Data Privacy, Export, Credit Risk, Country Risk,
Financial Evaluations). Partner with the ESC TPU, as necessary, to
review and respond to the results of third party risk management
activities conducted centrally by the TPU.
- Develop, document and update Citi's Exit Strategy Plans as
required; when the exit strategy poses significant risk to Citi,
work with business contacts to establish appropriate risk
- Engage the Supplier and Business to monitor and report supplier
complaints, complaint escalations and issues (e.g. negative media
reports, supplier complaint logs, etc.). Collaborate with the
Issues Management team during the implementation, follow-up and
closure processes for Issue Management/iCAPs.
- Assess and escalate issues identified as part of the ARR
- Support the production and maintenance of Supplier scorecards
and performance monitoring. Support includes validation of source
data, distribution and reporting of supplier scorecards, completion
and maintenance of PMA SLAs tool, and any gap dispositions tied to
- Maintains supplier systems of record - CASP+, TPORT and any/all
other supplier databases or tools (inputs supplier information
timely, accurately, and completely).
- As appropriate, interact with broader Third Party community to
share best practices and coordinate services.
- Partner, as appropriate, with Procurement and BAO(s) to ensure
all contract documents in Citi's Contract Management System
(eSourcing) are complete, up-to-date and accurate. Engage BOA(s)
prior to contract expiration to ensure contracts are renewed on a
- Provide polished content for CBORC TPRM's various
stakeholder/executive communications and decks.
- Preferred Candidate has 3+ years of relevant experience in one
or more of the following areas: Compliance, Risk and Control or
supplier/third party management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must have the
ability to articulate complex and sensitive issues to management,
Business Activity Owners, Suppliers, and internal stakeholders.
Ideal candidate will have experience leading cross functional
meetings and discussions.
- Strong candidates should display high level of attention to
detail and ability to break down complex problems to drive
- Follow written policies/procedures, as well as assist with P &
P enhancements as required.
- Ability to exercise sound, timely and independent judgment; yet
recognize when engaging others is critical.
- Must be able to manage multiple deliverables/tasks/project at
any given time and comfortable shifting work as priorities
- Must be responsive, professional, and supportive to the
business activity owners/partners, TPRM team/Manager, and
- Prior user acceptance and other systems testing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products critical to the
Keywords: Citigroup Inc., Irving , Third Party Risk Analyst- NA CBORC, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!