Shop Supervisor- Component Rebuild Shop
Company: Holt Cat
Posted on: June 9, 2021
This position is primarily responsible for meeting production
goals, monitoring shop repair, and services. Other responsibilities
include a review of all flat rates in a timely and accurate manner;
communication on a daily basis with the Manager about schedule and
job/turnaround time and schedule workload between departments and
1) Provide accurate and timely daily updates on production and
manpower available to the Manager in order to provide customer
satisfaction and scheduling of new work.
2) Establish and mutually agree upon and communicate job
expectations to internal and external customers to ensure customer
satisfaction according to our mission and core business values.
3) Review all flat rate quotes and projects to ensure a fair
return on our company investment and provide a fair value to our
4) Establish; monitor and evaluate quality control standards for
all jobs. (Develop a standard of performance for all shop
5) Provide the Manager with service SIMS reports ensuring work
order accuracy and proper information for warranty claims.
6) Provide the Manager with machinery and tooling requests for
capital budget consideration. This information must include pricing
A qualified candidate must have the following skills or
- Minimum 5 years of shop repair and troubleshooting
- Heavy Equipment Component Technical Experience
- Previous supervisory or leadership experience highly
- Must have GED or High School diploma.
- Must be proficient with computers. (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must be a well-organized, thoughtful, and self-motivated person
with good people skills.
- Must be able to hours of the position which are 6:30 AM - 5 PM
- Monday - Friday. Occasional additional hours as required.
- Must have a steady employment history.
- Exceptional customer service skills. Must be able to interact
well with customers and fellow employees.
Must have a valid drivers' license.
- Must be able to obtain a forklift license within 30 days of
Ability to frequently reach, bend, walk, etc.
Able to stand for extended periods of time.
Excellent attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be highly organized and excellent attention to
- Must have excellent attendance and work performance.
- Must be self-motivated with a high commitment to completing
tasks in a timely manner.
How to Apply :
If you are interested in the position, please comple
Keywords: Holt Cat, Irving , Shop Supervisor- Component Rebuild Shop, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!