Talent Acquisition Specialist
Posted on: June 9, 2021
When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment
where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute
their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities
for personal and professional development, building both employee
competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional
performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will provide full life cycle recruiting for
multiple disciplines. You will be a Vizient ambassador, ensuring
all candidates have a positive experience with our company and
employee brand. You will collaborate with hiring managers
developing recruiting strategies to source, attract, recruit, and
select high quality candidates against defined criteria; partner
with our compensation team to ensure salary ranges are meeting
candidate market trends; and attend University, career, and
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and hiring managers to
understand their hiring needs and develop specific recruiting
- Manage a high volume of openings while utilizing innovative
sourcing channels to find top talent (social media, resume mining,
diversity resources, networking, etc.).
- Conduct in-depth screens to assess potential candidates for
level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
- Understand affirmative action plan and impact on recruiting
process. Effectively coach hiring managers in recruitment and
selection processes while ensuring compliance.
- Utilize Workday Recruit (ATS) as primary resource to identify
- Drive and manage the candidate experience to ensure a positive
experience for both internal and external candidates.
- Develop business knowledge of company and strategic objectives,
industry, and current market dynamics.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 2 or more years' experience recruiting in a corporate or
staffing environment required.
- Ability to effectively manage high volume workload and multiple
- Proven track-record in developing and utilizing creative
- Experience with Workday Recruit or other applicant tracking
- Proficient using behavioral based interviewing techniques.
- Knowledge of affirmative action requirements preferred.
- Willingness to travel.
Estimated Hiring Range:
$50,400.00 - $73,000.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all
employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color,
gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other
category protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Vizient, Irving , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!