IAM Platform/Authentication Program Manager (SVP)
Company: Citigroup Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Citi's technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we're
looking for talented technologists to help build the future of
global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the
globe - we're changing the way people bank and how the world does
business. Citi's technology team supports business operations in
100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both
Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize
the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing
complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new
business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a
competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser
focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next
level through the power of Citi's unmatched globality and vast
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) Platform
Governance Manager is a senior management level position
responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a
team to develop and enhance policies, standards, processes,
solutions and oversight for effective access management within
Citi's infrastructure systems and applications, as well as external
applications that Citi uses.
- Identify and understand the access management risks and
opportunities across Citi, especially related to infrastructure,
IaaS, SaaS, cloud-based, internally hosted and other external
- Provide internal and external leadership around Identity and
Access Management principles.
- Participate in security and technology strategic planning to
ensure identified risk mitigation is incorporated into the
enterprise's strategy and the GIAM Standard.
- Create and manage a robust, well-prioritized, aggressive plan
to reduce risks and enhance controls, while improving efficiency
and delivery capability through automation and continuous
- Evolve access management practices to keep pace with emerging
technology, cyber threats, and industry trends.
- Empower, guide, and inspire a team of project, technology and
governance professionals in delivering timely, accurate and
complete access management solutions.
- Develop innovative solutions which improve integration,
management, and adoption of access controls.
- Influence technology and platform owners to build controls
directly into the environment to create a frictionless access
control adoption experience.
- Forge strong working relationships with other security
functions, product delivery teams, project management, information
technology, third party management, enterprise risk management,
enterprise architecture, internal audit, and regulatory
- Provide timely, accurate, and actionable reporting and
transparency on existing and emerging platform-based risks, trends,
service levels, and areas of concern to senior management.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citi, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as
effectively supervise the activity of others and create
accountability with those who fail to maintain these
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience leading teams to achieve
business objectives, cultivating talent, building cross-functional
- 5+ years of demonstrated Active Directory, Unix/Linux and
Database project management and/or technical experience
- Proficient in creating, interpreting and applying policies,
standards and procedures
- Demonstrated experience in Agile project planning, execution,
risk planning and change management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SaaS, IaaS and Cloud environments,
including access controls and technological trends
- Broad security and technology expertise in technical and
procedural security controls
- Conversant in global security regulations, recognized security
industry standards and leading practices (e.g., SOX, NIST, MAS,
- Strong organizational skills with a successful track record of
managing expectations, delivering results, and meeting
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead, influence and collaborate with remote team
members and partners.
- Ability to formulate the benefit of security initiatives in the
context of overall business risk mitigation
- Relevant professional certifications: CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP
or equivalent desired
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent
- Master's degree preferred
Keywords: Citigroup Inc., Irving , IAM Platform/Authentication Program Manager (SVP), Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!