Cyber Security Service Delivery Manager
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Cyber Security Service Delivery Manager
Publish Date: Jun 5, 2021
Irving, TX, US
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000
employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 12 billion.
European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance
Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud,
Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the
Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos,
Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on
the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the
information space. Its expertise and services support the
development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural
approach and contribute to the development of scientific and
technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its
customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live,
work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information
Service Delivery Manager
Location: US, Wide
- Uses negotiating skills and personal presence to represent the
account at a high level, both externally and internally, formally
and informally, establishing confidence and respect both for the
functions represented and as an individual.
- Advises and influences business clients and customers, at
management level regarding the delivery, costs, availability and
functionality of services and systems and develops an effective
partnership with suppliers and customers.
- Ensures that service level agreements, contracts and
negotiations with both internal and external suppliers are aimed at
meeting the business needs of the account, by providing a value for
money service, in terms of standards, quality, efficiency, safety,
performance and cost effectiveness.
- Takes responsibility for the financial and staffing aspects of
operational management, service delivery and project management as
well as the full range of technical considerations involved.
- Takes responsibility, at a senior level, within an operational
environment, for setting targets, monitoring performance, and
managing the service in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ensures that the necessary processes and procedures are in
place to maintain or recover the delivery of systems and services
in the event of any physical, technical or environmental disaster
or major outage, providing continuity of service to the accounts
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (BS, BA), or equivalent 5 to 7 years' IT
services professional experience
- 7 - 10 years industry experience in a Customer facing Service
- Program and or Project Management experience
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Strategic and tactical level reporting experience.
- Escalation management skills
- Ability to lead matrixed teams to meet critical customer
project and delivery deadlines
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and self-sufficiency.
- Ability to carry out Root Cause Analysis to identify issues and
resolve with minimum of delay and impact
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound business judgment to
determine logical solutions to customer technical issues.
- Must have a passion for customer satisfaction and have the
ability to manage the customer's needs and expectations.
- Should have excellent organizational, time management and
customer relation/communication skills.
- Must be analytical and self-motivated, demonstrate leadership
qualities and self-sufficiency, team oriented, enthusiastic and
understand stress management.
- Ability to identify trends of issues and propose innovative
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3 accreditation.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued,
appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee
lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against
our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability
status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique.
Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed
our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all
of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel
that they are exactly where they belong.
Keywords: Atos, Irving , Cyber Security Service Delivery Manager, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!