Salesforce Application Development Manager
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Hilltop Holdings Inc. (NYSE:HTH) is a Texas-based diversified
financial holding company specializing in banking, mortgage
origination, and financial advisory through its wholly owned
subsidiaries, PlainsCapital Bank, PrimeLending, and
Hilltop Holdings is seeking an experienced Salesforce Platform
Manager to lead a team of Apex developers and Salesforce
administrators in the innovation, design, development, and support
of a new enterprise Salesforce FSC platform. The ideal candidate
will have in-depth knowledge of Salesforce to enhance our client
experience, drive adoption, and maximize our Salesforce investment.
The candidate will support multiple lines of business and
collaborate with stakeholders across the Hilltop Holdings
enterprise to shape Salesforce requirements, ensure alignment with
the business and technology strategy and develop/implement a
completely new deployment of an enterprise CRM.
- Develop and communicate the platform vision, strategy and
roadmap. Contribute toward an enterprise strategy, which includes
Salesforce as well as other enterprise-related technologies.
- Ability to navigate diverse organizational structures across
Hilltop Holdings to influence platform direction, decisions and
delivery to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Become the businesses' trusted advisor by establishing deep
relationships with business units. Identify business themes and
trends and influence customer vision at the product level.
- Act as a thought leader for project sponsors and stakeholders;
collaborate to identify unarticulated needs and improve business
benefits. Ability to represent and communicate executive
- Works with the marketing team to assist in executing a
- Drive continuous improvement of the Salesforce platform in
close coordination with the business.
- Lead the development and alignment of an enterprise Salesforce
environment strategy and change management process.
- Lead, guide and support team members, and streamline work
processes to improve efficiency and consistency.
- Actively manage the lifecycle of the platform to ensure
releases are being delivered on time, on budget and to an agreed
- Ensure solutions promote simplicity, efficiency, and conform to
enterprise and architectural standards and guidelines.
- Understand project interdependencies and anticipates, handles
and mitigates risks.
- Effectively communicates project messages at the appropriate
level of detail across all levels of the organization. Communicates
clearly to a variety of audiences from project teams to senior
- Acts as a product evangelist to build awareness and
understanding across departments and subsidiaries.
- Other functions as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information
Systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience
- 10+ years of information technology management experience
- Solid understanding and experience with Salesforce
- Prior experience as a hands-on Apex developer
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of
the Salesforce platform coupled with a good understanding of
business processes related to Sales, Communities, Marketing and
- Ability to work with individual business units to understand
their processes and translate their needs into actionable
requirements for configuration/development
- Familiarity with data mapping/transformation, solution design,
process diagram, acceptance criteria, user acceptance testing and
other project artifacts
- Familiarity leveraging Agile methodologies for development
- Ability to function within a formal project management and SDLC
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work
cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability
to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Financial services industry experience highly desirable
- Preferred certifications:
- Salesforce Administrator
- Sales Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Platform Developer
About the Company
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Hilltop
Holdings offers a diverse range of financial services through its
primary subsidiaries, PlainsCapital Bank, PrimeLending, and
HilltopSecurities. PlainsCapital Bank is a leading commercial bank
with locations throughout Texas. PrimeLending is a national
mortgage provider focused on purchase mortgage originations.
HilltopSecurities provides financial advisory, clearing, retail
brokerage, and other investment banking services. Hilltop Holdings
seeks to build the premier Texas-based diversified financial
services holding company through acquisitions and organic growth.
To learn more, please visit www.hilltop-holdings.com.
Keywords: PlainsCapital, Irving , Salesforce Application Development Manager, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!