Product Owner - ServiceNow
Company: Verizon Communications
Posted on: June 10, 2021
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications,
information and entertainment products, transforming the way we
connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven
by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better
future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
The Product Owner is a member of the Safe Agile Team and has the
responsibility for setting and prioritizing accepted work from the
ServiceNow (AYS) scrum team in order to ensure that the most
valuable and proper functionality of the product is delivered. The
Product Owner is responsible for gathering and documenting feature
requirements (writing user stories), maintaining the scrum team's
backlog by scheduling releases, ensuring compliance with the
Definition of Done (DoD), and coordinating the work content of
- Identifies user needs, refines/defines measurements of business
value for the features being delivered.
- Works with cross-functional teams (including Product Managers,
Process Owners and Stakeholders to manage product features and
- Focuses on the ServiceNow Team functions that have been added
in support of the WorkForward Program (i.e., asset management), and
the consolidation of VZConnect's ServiceNow instance into AYS.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Agile Development / Scrum practices
- Experience in ITIL best practices implementation
- Experience in ServiceNow experience
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Persuasive communication skills (written and oral), and the
ability to write and deliver simplified, effective communications
for a wide audience (from IT developers to executive
- Extensive business process engineering experience, process
enablement, and tooling in enterprise platforms like
- Experience driving projects and initiatives to a successful
conclusion (customer satisfaction, scope, on-time delivery, within
budget, and measurable).
- Worked collaboratively across various work streams and
organizations to build strong relationships in order to
successfully implement all organizational change initiatives.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate
our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Keywords: Verizon Communications, Irving , Product Owner - ServiceNow, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!