Professional, Business Analysis
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the
insights through data and next generation technology that help
millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From
the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to
innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest
challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source
for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful
economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy
housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and
inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking.
A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and
directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team
members are the best in the business, and we will continue to
recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our
- Requirements gathering and analysis for new reports and
enhancing of existing reports: Document user requirements, plan for
solution that satisfies needs and is efficient from a system
perspective, analyze data availability in report center or identify
data source and plan for modifying/adding an SSIS package for
- Create automated solutions that are viewed by the business as
adding significant value
- Management of the Microsoft database, including Schema and DB
layout design, creating and modifying SQL stored procedures and
functions to support reporting needs, DB optimization to ensure
queries and reports are generated efficiently.
- Working with development and BI groups to create Looker
Dashboards, SSRS reports, or reports via other BI tools which can
be effectively utilized by the business.
- New report and dashboard development - collaborates with end
users to understand business requirements; develops analysis to map
to existing data assets and develops a plan for report and/or
- Identification and correction of process gaps to improve
quality and performance of business functions.
- Analysis of data to gain meaningful insights into current
business processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Some experience with predictive analytics (e.g. propensity
scoring) is a bonus
- Mortgage, Lending, Tax, and/or Real Estate experience/knowledge
- Experience with automation related to handling external file
- Advanced experience/certification in Microsoft SQL Server,
Reporting Services, Integration Services technologies, Security,
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and desire to drive improvements
into the business
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Looker,
Qlikview, or Tableau
- 2+ years of experience using .NET, Visual Basic, or similar
- 2+ years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server,
Oracle and associated reporting technologies
- Blend of business and technical education/experience 2+ years
of experience working in Business Intelligence development
- BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce
and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's
unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered
work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and
professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits
package. We are better together when we support and recognize our
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people
available, without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other
basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains
a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below
to find out more about our company and associates.
Keywords: CoreLogic, Irving , Professional, Business Analysis, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!