Server AM | Full Time
Company: Omni Hotels
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Patterned after the exotic charm of a Burmese city, the Omni Las
Colinas is a unique oasis that puts you close to the business and
cultural attractions of Dallas. Located on the Mandalay Canal in
Irving, Texas' prestigious Las Colinas Urban Center, the Omni
invites you to experience the elegance of a luxury hotel with a
sophisticated Asian touch.
The Omni Las Colinas' associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting
work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with
the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation
for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude
and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly,
motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Las
Colinas may be your perfect match.
Omni Las Colinas Hotel is seeking Servers for the beautiful, new
restaurant- Flossie's! The Server role will wait on tables
promptly, courteously, and to server the guest in anyway possible.
This is a great entry-level position at an upscale hotel or a great
opportunity for an experienced server who is looking to be a part
of the newly renovated
If you love hospitality, creating amazing customer experiences,
and the structure and benefits that come from working with a hotel
company then you will love working with Omni! We are proud to
announce that we are the highest rated hotel company on Glassdoor's
2019 Best Places to Work list!
- Must have previous experience working in fast paced
- Must have full familiarity with menus.
- Must have full knowledge of responsible alcohol service.
- Complete restaurant and server station set-up and
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork with Trevi's associates and the
associates of the M Bar.
- Demonstrate full working knowledge of POS system.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using guest names when
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the
- Able to read and write English proficiently
- Previous Fine Dining Experience Preferred
- Must have a valid TABC and Food Handlers Certificate
- Able to lift and carry 25 pounds routinely and up to 50 pounds
- Able to walk, sit, stand, squat, and lean in the course of
daily business for extended periods of time.
- Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which
includes working on weekends and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO
is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the
following links:EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is
the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If
you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels &
Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position,
please send an email to email@example.com.
Keywords: Omni Hotels, Irving , Server AM | Full Time, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!