Company: PUBLICIS GROUPE SA
Posted on: June 10, 2021
We're leading our industry.
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We
wrote the book on database management, and now we're writing the
future of marketing. We know that true connections create better
results, so we work together to develop personalized marketing
solutions for consumers. Here, you'll learn from the best in the
business and grow in a team-oriented environment.
It's all about the customer.
As a Business Architect, you will direct client deliverables
relative to our multi-channel marketing engagements using Epsilon's
market-leading PeopleCloud Customer platform. This role requires
you to have both business and technical expertise where you will
responsible for successfully connecting client objectives to
Epsilon capabilities and solutions. You will play a key accountable
role in projects overseeing a team of global BSAs driving
requirements elicitation, documentation, design, and client
What you'll do as a CRM, Business Architect
- Elicit, Interpret and articulate a client's marketing vision,
objectives and connect them to targeted customer journeys/use
- Direct client discussions during discovery and enable
translation of vision to scope covering data and technology
- Serve as the wide requirements subject matter driving
exhaustive coverage of all Business Requirements, data needs,
business rules, and execute translation of these into Functional
and Non-Functional requirements.
- Lead and review detailed analysis of product feature fitment
versus business requirements to create functional specifications
for gap areas
- Lead and drive conversations with technical and business
stakeholders to validate design against requirements
- Provide oversight and direct work of a team of Business Systems
Analysts at multiple levels across project milestones within a
solution implementation. This includes requirements, data quality
analysis, functional specifications, and solution acceptance.
- Elicit and guide BSAs to document client solution acceptance
criteria ensuring coverage of business requirements and client
- Be an ongoing trusted advisor to our clients ensuring
enhancements and future roadmaps conform to client business
- Lead effective client meetings, make proactive recommendations,
negotiate deliverables, and drive successful outcomes
- Define, adopt, and enforce business analysis delivery standards
and best practices
What skills you will use:
- 10+ years of relevant business analysis work experience in the
database/ data driven marketing space
- Excellent understanding of CRM, Marketing concepts and various
marketing channels like Digital Ad, Direct Mail, Email, Mobile,
- Ability to lead a project and solution, in addition to multiple
work-streams within a solution
- Ability to direct and lead the documentation of business
requirements, functional specifications and other client
- Expertise in understanding and analyzing data from different
- Excellent understanding of data warehouse and data mart
- Expert SQL skills
- Strong understanding of API, JSON ,XML and SOAP UI
- Experience with HCL UNICA Campaign, Adobe Campaign, or other
marketing automation tools.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and quickly change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with lead global teams.
- Ability to lead a team of BSAs and mentor them through projects
and support their career growth
- Ability to effectively navigate and lead a cross functional
organization to get work done
- Excellent drive and initiative, and sense of personal
- Excellent knowledge of more than one of the domains-
Healthcare, Retail, BFSI
Who are we a good fit for?
We didn't become an industry leader through corporate
stagnation. We're constantly changing, and we love working with
people who share our adaptability and thirst for knowledge. With
new ideas flying around, we thrive on a collaborative spirit. If
you want to work for a company that encourages advancement, then
come join us.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality,
religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or
status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do
with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against
anyone's background or creed. If you're a forward-thinking team
player, we want you to work for Epsilon.
Keywords: PUBLICIS GROUPE SA, Irving , Business Architect, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!