Technical Project Manager
Company: L&T Infotech
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Experience of managing large Agile projects and personal
accountability for delivering projects to time and cost.
- Expertise in large scale project/ portfolio management and
Agile methodology, tools, techniques and templates.
- Track record of customer focus, based on openness, trust and
delivering on promises.
- Experience employing DevOps techniques, including continuous
integration and continuous deployment.
- Skills to manage multiple agile teams / projects simultaneously
& ability to handle large scrum of scrums effectively.
- Knowledge and use of industry-standard project methods, tools
and techniques (Kanban, velocity charts, control charts, burn-down
- Strong team working skills across client, supplier and
geographically dispersed virtual teams.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills including
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be
able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in
- Must have excellent presentation skills and have the ability to
present in front of senior client directors/ executives/
- Demonstrates commitment to IT methodologies, processes and
standards for project management / Agile methodology.
- Mandatory Certification: CSM/ SafeAgile
What's in it for you.
- Excellent benefits plan: medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, &
- Roll over vacation days.
- Commuter benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Certification reimbursement
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Innovative and collaborative company culture
"LTI values diversity and inclusion and is committed to the
principles of Equal Employment Opportunity
Nearest Major Market: Irving
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Job Segment: Project Manager, Information Technology, IT
Manager, Manager, Technology, Management
Keywords: L&T Infotech, Irving , Technical Project Manager, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!