Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for administering and
coordinating housekeeping functions in assigned sections.
Responsible for inspecting Guest Rooms and ensuring they are
cleaned up to standards assist Room Attendants as needed provide
necessary training. Responsible for assuming all Housekeeping
Manager functions in his/her absence.
- At least 2 to 3 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a
related field required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.
- Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a
friendly service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Inspect staff's work performance within assigned section on a
daily basis to assure that standards and productivity levels are
being met and maintained.
- In the absence of the Housekeeping Manager or Assistant
Housekeeping Manager inspect all V.I.P. rooms and report their
availability to the Front Office.
- Oversee the organized closing of the floors at the end of the
day ensuring the Room Attendants' carts are clean and restocked
with linen only.
- Ensure records of daily assignments are completed signed off on
and turned into the Housekeeping Office on time.
- Maintain key control system.
- Supervise all staff in Laundry and Housekeeping holding them
accountable and responsible for their work performance.
- Submit proper documentation regarding poor work performance
misconduct excessive absenteeism lateness and improper attire.
- Handle items for 'Lost and Found' according to the
- Be familiar with all Aimbridge Hospitality policies and House
- Ensure that associates are at all times attentive friendly
helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other
- Ensure the overall appearance cleanliness and orderliness of
- Carry an active pager/radio to maintain contact with the Front
Office and/or Engineering throughout the shift period.
- Oversee the daily assignment of duties ensuring each Room
Attendant and House Attendant carries a work assignment.
- Monitor cleanliness and orderliness of Room Attendants' carts
linen closets control closets stairways and landings.
- Report on progress of all out-of-order rooms under the
Housekeeping Department's supervision to the Guest Services Manager
- Initiate work orders for repairs and maintenance for doors
plumbing heating/air electrical equipment furniture carpets drapes
etc. Follow through on each work order until completed.
- Oversee proper and constructive training of Room
- Motivate coach and counsel staff as necessary.
- Collect all keys and assignment sheets daily at the end of the
- Attend meetings as required by Management.
- Ensure completion of regular maintenance and cleaning projects
on a biannual basis.
- Monitor all V.I.P.'s special guests and requests.
- Perform any other duties as requested by Management.
Just two miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport,
the Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South hotel is the
ideal choice for guests stopping in Dallas or on a longer vacation.
This newly renovated all-suite Irving, TX hotel features a 10-story
atrium with a stunning waterfall surrounded by beautifully
decorated lounge areas.
The atrium is also home to excellent hotel dining where guests
can access the free made-to-order breakfast every morning. We offer
a delicious meal at Capistrano's, the on-site hotel restaurant, or
grab snacks at the complimentary Evening Reception.
Our hotel offers spacious two-room hotel suites equipped with
amenities to help guests make the most of their stay in Dallas.
Guests can relax in the comfortable master bedroom and watch a
movie on one of two HDTVs. They can work out in the fully equipped
Embassy Suites Fitness Center or swim laps in the indoor pool.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our
growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Irving , Housekeeping Supervisor, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!