Posted on: June 10, 2021
When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment
where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute
their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities
for personal and professional development, building both employee
competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional
performance now and in the future.
Provista is a group purchasing powerhouse that actively combines
multiple companies' purchases together to deliver low prices on
contracts and services to members. But we don't stop at savings.
Our member-first approach is also there to alleviate supply chain
complexity with sourcing, analytic and collaboration services.
In this role, you will build, maintain, and conduct ad hoc
analyses on the sales team territory structure. You will work with
sales leadership to proactively identify membership errors and
changes to ensure downstream systems are setup correctly.
- Work with sales and operation teams to design and maintain
sales territory structure.
- Own project management of data collection, analysis and
- Interact with internal and external clients to resolve data
issues related to business activities.
- Actively participate in the development and standardization of
tools, methodologies and procedures for data collection.
- Design, consolidate, and implement analytical tools to produce
outcomes and identify solutions to complex problems supporting
ongoing Distribution Operations initiatives.
- Generate customer profiles by demographic and behavioral
characteristics to drive accurate contract targeting based on
- Develop and maintain routine reports by extracting data from
operational databases and interpretation of that data.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 5 or more years of relevant experience required.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and SQL required.
- Strong analytical, database, and spreadsheet skills
- Ability to meet rigorous deadlines, balance multiple priorities
and achieve high levels of productivity while maintaining
Estimated Hiring Range:
$66,500.00 - $96,500.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all
employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color,
gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other
category protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Vizient, Irving , Senior Analyst, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!