Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the
insights through data and next generation technology that help
millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From
the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to
innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest
challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source
for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful
economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy
housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and
inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking.
A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and
directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team
members are the best in the business, and we will continue to
recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our
- Identifies work flow and business process requirements and
related solutions over a complete business process including
obtaining approvals, documentation, testing and training. Considers
the business implications of work flow and processes to the current
- Conducts business process evaluations, interviewing internal
and external customers, to gain technical knowledge of business
- Identifies problems, researches alternatives, prepares
presentations, drives solutions, tests to confirm, gains consensus,
and implements solutions for multiple processes within multiple
- Create reports; research and analyze data and report trends and
vital information to management/business partner.
- Troubleshoots a wide variety of complex problems and identifies
solutions within broad application and functional expertise.
- Mentors and advises less experienced Business Analysts,
monitoring project status.
- Actively contributes to the results of a team and works towards
achieving team goals and objectives.
- Uses expertise of more senior level Business Analysts and
leverages a wide range of additional resources to define complex
business processes crossing functional areas.
- Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full
understanding of industry practices and established policies and
- Regularly makes recommendations to department processes.
- BS Degree required or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of directly related experience.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in order to define
business and technical parameters and lead team to meet business
- Has knowledge of general business environment/operation and has
general cost benefit awareness.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce
and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's
unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered
work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and
professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits
package. We are better together when we support and recognize our
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people
available, without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other
basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains
a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below
to find out more about our company and associates.