Product Solutions Architect
Company: Verizon Communications
Posted on: June 10, 2021
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications,
information and entertainment products, transforming the way we
connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven
by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better
future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
Verizon is looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial, highly
motivated, Product Solutions Architect to work in the product
engineering team for developing security solutions in Technology
and Product development organization. You will be working to
design, and architect end-to-end security solutions/products
integrated with the state of the art Verizon both wireless and
wireline network products.Looking for a strong entrepreneurial
attitude who can ideate, collaborate, design, solution, and
architect working with internally developed products and vendor
solutions. The candidate should be able to work in an agile
environment across stakeholder organizations (including Product
Management, Security Operations, Network design teams, back office
systems, Customers, Sales and partner's ). The role requires
cross-functional communication and decision making in order to
drive business objectives.
- Partner with stakeholders organizations to define and align on
product roadmaps, priority and delivery
- Work with the product and delivery teams to collaboratively
drive new solutions, proof of concepts and help drive the
architectural direction of the solution.
- Primarily the individual will be a Technical Product Owner and
Solution Architect for products like Software Defined Perimeter
(SDP), and Software Defined IP (SDIP)
- Develops and owns Solution architecture and Delivery Team's
backlog, ensures user stories are written and acceptance criteria
are met, and you'll demo the working features internally and
- Gathers requirements, designing and developing user experience
- Collaborates with stakeholders and development teams (internal
and external) to ensure successful implementation of new or
enhanced functionality for the product.
What we're looking for...
You will need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or 3-5 years of work experience in security
or network products.
- Possesses Technical knowledge of complex systems and
architecture concepts and ensures project teams are effectively
employing appropriate software design techniques.
Ideally You will also have:
- Good understanding & industry expertise to provide systems
perspective and knowledge of compliance frameworks
- Good working knowledge of cloud based services like Zero Trust,
DDoS, Security Gateways, WAFs, etc.
- Strong experience developing accessible user portals for
- Experience leading and collaborating across a set of cross
functional delivery initiatives
- Experience working with the business and customers on gathering
requirements, documenting requirements, managing product backlog,
writing user stories, and working with development and vendors to
deliver on the product plan and vision.
- Experience working closely with development teams and
delivering new functionality.
- Excellent communication skills & lead discussions with product
Management and customers to identify new market opportunities and
- Analyze business results using key financial metrics including
volumes, costs, and profitability to ensure offers support customer
needs while also achieving business case targets such as revenue
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate
our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Keywords: Verizon Communications, Irving , Product Solutions Architect, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!