ITSM Process Engineer - Architect
Company: Verizon Communications
Posted on: June 12, 2021
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications,
information and entertainment products, transforming the way we
connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven
by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better
future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
As an ITSM Architect & Process Engineer you will be responsible
for the complex design and formulation of IT standards and
solutions based on ITIL methods which will be implemented using the
ServiceNow portfolio of products and various other IT industry
This role will work remotely or at any IT hub in the US.
- Guiding business owners and technology teams to ensure the
consistency of solutions to the overall business capability needed,
IT's"North Star" Product Architecture, and IT roadmaps delivering
large-scale and long-term technology transformation.
- Reviewing technical and functional design requirements.
- Leading the assessment of investment decisions, driving process
engineering, and providing recommendations for overall process
- Evaluating and driving planning and implementation of highly
complex cross-functional business problems, leveraging multiple
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in service design, service transition and service
- Experience in ServiceNow.
- Experience in Project Management and Agile Development / Scrum
- Experience implementing ITIL best practices.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems or Computer
- Knowledge of SDLC tools like Jira, Confluence.
- Certification: ITIL (V3 or V4), Agile, Scrum, Project
Management, ServiceNow Master Architect.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate
our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Keywords: Verizon Communications, Irving , ITSM Process Engineer - Architect, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!