Professional, Software Engineer
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the
insights through data and next generation technology that help
millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From
the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to
innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest
challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source
for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful
economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy
housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and
inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking.
A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and
directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team
members are the best in the business, and we will continue to
recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our
- Design, code, test and debug moderately complex software while
developing new, and enhancing existing functionality in order to
satisfy customer requirements, both internal and external. Works
from specifications, or comfortable in an iterative and incremental
development environment. May develop detailed specifications from
which applications will be written, designed, coded, tested and
- Actively contribute to, participate in, and aim to continuously
improve all levels of testing efforts. Defines scope and develop
testing methods, collaborating with QA team and other developers.
Provides a broad perspective on quality initiatives, offering
guidance to team members.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality. Act as a
resource for less experienced engineers. Makes recommendations on
engineering processes and methods.
- Provide second level operational support to diagnose and
resolve incidents in production systems. Has direct interaction and
consultative role with operations team. Able to resolve most
issues, but will escalate complex issues to more senior team
members as necessary.
- Actively participate in general knowledge/technology transfer
throughout the team/department. This includes documenting larger
scope and moderately complex assignments for knowledge transfer and
developing expertise in specific areas. Presents information and
mentors other team members on area(s) of expertise. Provide
technical assistance on assigned module/project.
- Partner with product owners/business partners to define
requirements and software design. Participate in discussions,
influence outcomes, and make recommendations on feasibility and
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- BS Degree or equivalent work experience in a software
- Typically has some project experience in an applicable software
- Proficient/competent to work on most phases of development
within assigned technical discipline
- Driven to excel in areas of technical expertise.
- Willing to assist team members in areas of: manual testing,
test automation, build improvements.
- Customer oriented: meets individual commitments, works with the
team to achieve team commitments, responds to requests in a timely
manner, willing to help.
- Ability to focus on and solve problems, with a willingness to
ask for help when needed.
- REST / RESTful web service design and programming
- Deep understanding of SOLID principles of object-oriented
- Proficiency in unit testing and TDD
- Experience using automated testing tools like Microsoft Test
Manager, Selenium, and/or other test automation tools
- Experience working with and optimizing relational
- Familiarity with .Net development and C#
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce
and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's
unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered
work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and
professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits
package. We are better together when we support and recognize our
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people
available, without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other
basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains
a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below
to find out more about our company and associates.
Keywords: CoreLogic, Irving , Professional, Software Engineer, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!