Company: Fairfield Residential LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Our Property Managers are responsible for all facets of the
property's operations including the general administration and
maintenance of the property. Their focus is to ensure the
property's revenue and profit targets are met, and a high level of
service is provided to our residents. They are the team builders
that hire, coach and lead high performing teams.
We are looking for a leader with 3 or more years of property
If you are passionate about property management and are a
dynamic, inspiring leader; we would love to hear from you!
What you can expect to do in this role:
- Maximize the profitability of the property.
- Prepare and execute operating budgets.
- Lead, motivate, and develop a high performing staff. Provide
coaching, guidance, ongoing feedback and motivation to staff,
ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Utilize online accounting system, including but not limited to
creating and approving purchase orders, invoices. Review budget
control reports to ensure property is within budgeted
- Ensure budgeted occupancy levels at budgeted rental rates and
in conjunction with other goals of the property.
- Ensure the effective execution of marketing programs, lease
renewal strategies, and resident retention plans.
- As a Fairfield ambassador, this position must effectively
manage residents' concerns in a professional and timely
- Prepare and conduct property inspections and corporate or
What you can bring to the role:
- Three or more years of industry experience.
- Your proven knowledge and experience managing a multifamily
operation, which includes: financial reporting, sales, marketing,
maintenance and resident relations.
- Strong understanding of financial statements such as budget,
financial reports, P&L Statements, General Ledger etc.
Experience in writing and maintaining budgets.
- Strong understanding of federal, state and local fair housing
laws and provisions.
- Experience using Yardi or other related property management
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong math and accounting skills.
- Self-motivation, creativity, and the ability to be an inspiring
- Professional communication.
- Superior management and professional leadership skills; capable
managing a team.
- Attention to detail, organization, strong time-management and
problem solving skills.
- Ability to set, manage and meet goals and deadlines on a
- Strong adherence to ethical standards including, but not
limited to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends,
evenings, and holidays.
What is required:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree
- Valid driver's license.
- Real estate and/or other license as required by law.
- Industry certification preferred.
Keywords: Fairfield Residential LLC, Irving , Property Manager, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!