Warehouse Associate - Seasonal Need
Company: Sonepar USA
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Crawford is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate to join
their Warehouse team.
If you are looking for a company who is committed to building a
relationship with you, who encourages having fun at work, who is
powered by difference, and who is passionate about your future,
it's time to apply at Crawford Electric Supply. Known in the
electrical distribution industry for being a great place to work
and build a career, Crawford prides itself on being a business
partner rather than just an electrical supplier to its customers.
Everyday Crawford associates provide the best customer experience
while at the same time offering the widest variety of electrical
products on the market. For the past 30 years, Crawford has built a
culture of growth, opportunity, innovative thinking, and stability
for its employees by truly living up to the company motto of,
"Whatever it Takes!"
Crawford is a subsidiary of Sonepar USA.
- Receive, verify and package product for shipping (shrink
wrapping, boxing, labeling).
- Stage product for loading
- Load product onto truck
- Unload materials from truck
- Move materials to warehouse for storage
- Move waste to dumpsters
- Responsible for quality control. No damaged product is sent
out. No damaged material is accepted in
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and OSHA
- Operate Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT). Stand up, reach truck,
order picker and sit-down propane forklift
- Complete daily logs for PIT
- Adhere to all Processes
- Clean and maintain work areas
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 + years or more related experience and/or training
- Reading, writing and arithmetic skills
- Punctual and excellent attendance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- PIT proficiency, reach truck, order picker, "sit down" propane.
Current certification a plus
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and handling
- Ability to lift to 30 pounds and walk, stand for long periods
- Long and varied hours required occasionally
- Ability to work mandatory physical inventory
- Ability to work in extreme hot or cold environment
- Ability to work in dusty conditions
NOTE: This job description reflects management's assignment of
essential functions and position responsibilities. This job
description in no way states or implies that these are the only
duties to be performed by the incumbent in this position, and
nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job
description at any time. *Crawford is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Sonepar USA, Irving , Warehouse Associate - Seasonal Need, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!