QA Specialist III
Company: Planet Pharma
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Minimal skill set for IQA inspector or higher
- Preferred Degreed Engineer in mechanical application.
- Requires basic knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and
Tolerancing (ASME Y14.5-1994).
- Capable of using hand-held inspection tools including; but not
necessarily limited to; calipers; micrometers; height gages; and
optical comparators; as well as any testers and fixtures that may
be appropriate to perform those tasks.
- Applies an understanding of cable/harness assembly and printed
circuit board assembly to perform visual and dimensional
- Performs inspection on printed material (e.g. Primary and
Secondary labeling; manuals; print inserts; CD’s; etc.). Performs
First Article Inspections. Has basic computer knowledge to be able
to perform data entry; retrieving; tracking; and logging of
- Good understanding of engineering drawings and inspection
- Interpersonal skills include ability to communicate in a
positive and effective manner to peers; internal and external
- Performs needed work activities with minimum supervision
- Must be able to apply proper problem resolution skills.
- Accepts and rejects supplier lots based on inspection results.
Information gathered used by others to make both critical and
- Preferred CMM operating skills and capable of CMM programing
experience and knowledge (Zeiss and/or Hexagon).
- Applies personnel and work skills to meet Quality system
- Ability to use advanced upper level instrumentation such as
3D/2D Digital Measuring projector and/or Optical Testing and
Keywords: Planet Pharma, Irving , QA Specialist III, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!