Testing Tech Lead Analyst
Company: Citigroup Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Citi's technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we're
looking for talented technologists to help build the future of
global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the
globe - we're changing the way people bank and how the world does
business. Citi's technology team supports business operations in
100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both
Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize
the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing
complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new
business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a
competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser
focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next
level through the power of Citi's unmatched globality and vast
The Testing Tech Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who
stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to
directional strategy by considering their application in own job
and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within
the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are
typically multiple people within the business that provide the same
level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and
diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and
convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and
occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area
through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related
to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an
entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and
effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Supports Initiatives related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
process and product rollout into production. Testing specialists
who work with technology project managers, UAT professionals and
users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an
application testing strategy/approach.
- Plans, conducts and manages a broad range of systems and
application testing deliverables for IT projects.
- Obtains detailed specification from business users and
development to ascertain specific output information
- Works with other teams to develop integrated methodologies for
testing end-to-end transactions in order to ensure that IT Testing
is delivering a quality product to users in an established
- Analyzes and communicates test results to project teams;
recommends appropriate course of action.
- Provides accurate and precise estimates for assigned task
duration and work effort, along with confidence level, and
- Monitors projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and
quality, managing risks / issues, and taking corrective action as
necessary to meet project deadlines.
- Has impact on IT testing by influencing decisions through
advice, counsel or facilitating services to others.
- Acts as advisor and mentor for junior members of the team.
Resolves a variety of complex issues through evaluative judgment
and analytical thought.
- Exhibits comprehensive knowledge of several areas within IT
testing and has a good understanding of the industry.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years experience in Business Analysis or Systems
- Ability to effectively use complex analytical, interpretive and
problem solving techniques
- Requires communication and diplomacy skills to guide, influence
and convince others.
- Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects
coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Keywords: Citigroup Inc., Irving , Testing Tech Lead Analyst, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!