The Denny's internal creative agency (CREATE) is experiencing
rapid growth in our new Dallas, TX office and seeking a Marketing
Quality Assurance Coordinator to ensure that all creative materials
are released, printed and produced accurately. They will work
collaboratively both with the CREATE design team as well as
internal stakeholders to ensure that creative needs for the Denny's
brand are correct, consistent and align with established
This role works in a fast-paced environment and requires
outstanding attention to detail. The ideal candidate has a passion
for grammar and the ability to efficiently review a large amount of
content under tight deadlines. Projects will include menus,
merchandising, eblasts, digital banners/graphics, videos and
various internal branding projects. Spanish proficiency is
Essential Functions (Key Responsibilities)
- Promptly reviews all creative files generated by designers to
ensure that requested changes have been made before routing back to
- Reviews menus and larger content projects for overall accuracy,
reviewing spelling, grammar, fonts, size of text, descriptions,
spacing and graphic consistency across versions.
- Becomes an expert at company Brand Guidelines including fonts,
colors, images so that creative can be reviewed against these
- Scans barcodes, checks QR codes and URLs to ensure proper
consumer user experience.
- Reviews digital assets and banners to ensure content accuracy
and proper click through experience.
- Shares materials for legal approval as needed.
- Reviews vendor proofs for content and design accuracy.
- Assists in checking pricing and calories on menu/merchandising
- Supports the Creative Services Manager with project management
and collaborates on internal processes as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
BA in Marketing Communications, English or Journalism
1-2 years' experience in a proofreading or quality assurance
capacity with advertising or marketing experience preferred.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Scrupulous attention to detail in reviewing creative, which
includes grammar, punctuation, spelling and design.
- Ability to review projects quickly and efficiently while
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment and be able to
quickly adapt to changing priorities and timelines.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work
collaboratively across various teams.
- Familiarity with print production process and basic knowledge
of Adobe Creative Suite as it relates to file preparation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in Spanish a plus.
Denny's, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity for all persons regardless of age, race, creed, color,
national origin, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information,
military or veteran's status, criminal background, or any other
characteristic protected by Federal, State, or local law.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of
the application process should contact 864-597-8000. PLEASE DO NOT
CONTACT THIS NUMBER TO CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION.