Maintenance Manager (Distribution Center) (1st shift)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Accountable for a staff of maintenance mechanics, technicians
and janitorial associates
- Position will have direct input to P&L development and
- Accountable for achieving quality and productivity objectives
and following vendor and customer specific, standard operating
- Directly accountable for training and compliance activities,
including managing the facilities safety program.
- Accountable for security/loss prevention including associate
welfare and physical building and client asset protection.
- Understands and demonstrates Essendants' Core Values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning, change management and organizational
- Demonstrate ability to solve problems, achieve results and
foster strong customer service orientation.
- High degree of initiative, team building and dedication to
effective positive change.
- Intermediate computer skills.
Must be able to work weekend as needed and be on call as
At Essendant Inc., it is our intention to be the fastest and
most convenient solution for workplace essentials. To do this, we
need exceptionally talented, bright, innovative and driven
employees. If you would like to be part of the team that helps
unlock the potential of our customer-partners and those they serve,
this is your chance to be involved. Essendant Inc. is a leading
national wholesale distributor of workplace essentials, with
consolidated net sales of $5.3 billion. Essendant stocks a broad
assortment of over 160,000 products, including technology products,
traditional office products, office furniture, janitorial and
breakroom supplies, industrial supplies, and automotive aftermarket
tools and equipment.
We offer an exciting and challenging environment that encourages
independent thinking, problem solving, and growth. We believe in
giving back to our communities as well as others in need. We
embrace diversity and believe our employees create a sustainable
competitive advantage. We adhere to the high standards of Our
Guiding Actions and Our Values.
Keywords: Essendant, Irving , Maintenance Manager (Distribution Center) (1st shift), Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!